“By education I mean an all-round drawing out of the best in the child and man; body, mind and spirit.” -- Mahatma Gandhi
THE DRIVING PHILOSOPHIES
ANANDA - THE JOY OF LEARNING
SSIS Early Childhood Program
- Children ‘learn by doing’.
- Inspires curiosity, independence and a life long love for learning.
- Fosters creativity, literacy & social skills, problem solving and out door education.
- Provides a nurturing and play-based environment.
- Fun activities and role plays to develop skills and social manners.
JIGYASA - CURIOSITY TO LEARN
SSIS Primary Education Curriculum
- Children cross the boundaries of the classroom and develop curiosity to question.
- Young learners are encouraged to dig deeper into the subject matter and look for opportunities to research and create knowledge of their own.
- Fosters independence, rationality and character.
- Committed to goals, but flexible with approach.
SADHANA - PURSUIT OF LEARNING
SSIS Secondary Education Curriculum
- Focused on social, emotional, intellectual and spiritual facets of personality.
- Keeping with the basic guidelines of NCERT syllabus.
- Makes education a meaningful life experience for children and also relate it to the Indian context.
- Provides ample opportunities for a child to develop the core competencies and grow.
A PROGRESSIVE CURRICULUM
Mathematical abilities | Literacy skills | Sciences | Social Sciences | Sports | Life skills | Fine & Gross motor skills | Cognitive development | Social, Emotional & Intellectual development
- Enhanced and well- framed curriculum which focuses on cultivating the students' all round personality mentally, socially and spiritually.
- Flexible and open curriculum which allows the children to develop at their own pace.
- The curriculum encourages practical learning and contemporary thinking by providing nurturing environment and top-notch facilities.
- Maintains a child portfolio, qualitative & quantitative assessment shared through report cards.
- Encourages active parents participation in their child’s academic journey.